Walls and floor cleaned and sealed, ready for painting!
Ceiling painted, and new light put up. We decided to go with a mains powered, rather than a battery powered light this time. The batteries on our previous light lasted for about 6 months – which is much better than we had expected.
We opted for a PIR rather than a microwave sensor, as a PIR sensor doesn’t typically penetrate glass, which means it will only turn the light on if either of the doors in the porch is opened.
Now to wait for it to dry!